Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Psalm 150


Today we reach the last of the psalms, Psalm 150. Although I have enjoyed journeying with you through the psalms and writing these devotionals in general, it is time for a change. I am going to do something new. Not sure what it will look like yet -- I am still in the planning stages. But, I won't leave you stranded! I invite you to look back on previous devotionals and maybe even pick your favorites. Let me know if you have any suggestions for future devotionals. You can also check out my book review blog: 


When I have followed God's lead on my next step, I will let you know. 

May God bless you and keep you! 

Amelia

Praise the Lord! Praise God in his sanctuary; praise him in his mighty heavens! Praise him for his mighty works; praise his unequaled greatness! Praise him with a blast of the ram’s horn; praise him with the lyre and harp! Praise him with the tambourine and dancing; praise him with strings and flutes! Praise him with a clash of cymbals; praise him with loud clanging cymbals. Let everything that breathes sing praises to the Lord! Praise the Lord! Psalm 150 NLT

Copyright 2013 Amelia G. Sims

No comments:

Post a Comment