Friday, July 23, 2010

Just a word from your sponsor

Hello Gentlereaders;

I have been really enjoying writing these daily devotionals. Normally, I write and post for the upcoming week on Wednesdays. As you can see, I am a bit late this week. In looking at the upcoming readings for reading the Bible in a year, I noticed that yesterday's scripture was for today. However, now that I have "set" the readings through August I really didn't want to go back and change them. I also noticed that you are unable to see the daily readings in the past. Sorry about that oversight! I plan to go back and add that day's reading to each devotional.

If you have a chance, please check out my other blog at www.faithinbooks.blogspot.com
in which I review a secular book from a faith perspective each week or so. You can go directly there by clicking here.

We will continue reading through the Bible this year. Beginning in January, I hope to slow down and take the Psalms for a year. I welcome your comments as well as your sharing this devotional with others. If you have any suggestions, questions or even prayer requests, please use the comment section below.

Let us go to the Lord in prayer:

Dear Heavenly Father; thank you for this medium of blogging to share your word, my own insights and the lives of so many people who take the time to read this. I can do nothing without you. And neither can my readers. We bless you and give you the praise and glory. In Jesus' name. Amen.

Copyright 2010 Amelia G. Sims

No comments:

Post a Comment