Sunday, November 27, 2011

Rescue Me!

Come with great power, O God, and rescue me! Defend me with your might. O God, listen to my prayer. Pay attention to my plea. For strangers are attacking me; violent men are trying to kill me. They care nothing for God. Psalm 54: 1-3 NLT

What is your number one prayer request right at this moment?

Does it have anything to do with others or even satan attacking you? Do you feel like you are being targeted? Are you dying a bit inside each day because of the calamity surrounding you? What kind of help do you need from God? What actions do you think God will expect you to take? Or will God do it all for you?

From time to time in our lives we need God's defense. We ask for God's mighty protection. We plea for God's help. We need God's awesome power.

Let's spend some time today asking for God's help in our lives over big and small issues.

Come with great power, O God, and rescue me! Defend me with your might. O God, listen to my prayer. Pay attention to my plea. In Jesus' holy name I pray. Amen.

Copyright 2011 Amelia G. Sims

No comments:

Post a Comment