Wednesday, May 9, 2012


Teach me your ways, O Lord, that I may live according to your truth! Grant me purity of heart, so that I may honor you. With all my heart I will praise you, O Lord my God. I will give glory to your name forever, for your love for me is very great. You have rescued me from the depths of death. O God, insolent people rise up against me; a violent gang is trying to kill me. You mean nothing to them. Psalm 86: 11-14 NLT

Here is what I really need to ask God for:

I need to be taught God's ways so that I can live according to God's truth.

I need to have purity of heart so that I will always honor God.

I need to love God with all my heart so that I can praise God.

I need to give glory to God's name forever because God loves me so much.

I need God's ways, purity of heart, love and glory because of God's saving grace. God has rescued me from death even while the enemy is trying to kill me. I mean everything to God.

And so do you.

God, teach me your ways, give me purity of heart, may I have true love and constant praise for you. You love me so much. Thank you, Jesus! Amen.

Copyright 2012 Amelia G. Sims

No comments:

Post a Comment