Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Trust God

The Lord says, "I will rescue those who love me. I will protect those who trust in my name. When they call on me, I will answer; I will be with them in trouble. I will rescue them and honor them. I will reward them with a long life and give them my salvation." Psalm 91: 14-16 NLT

How much do you love God?

Do you love God more than your family? Your source of income? Chocolate?

Do you trust God?

Do you trust God more than your doctor, the police or your best friend?

God wants to rescue you, protect you, be with you when you are in trouble, reward you and honor you.

But first, you need to really love God. And you need to really trust God.

Many times we say we love God and trust God. Yet, we are so busy doing it all ourselves.

Today, take some time to think about how much you are acting like you love and trust God.

God, help me to truly love you and to fully trust you. I say I do but my actions don't always show it. In Jesus' name. Amen.

Copyright 2012 Amelia G. Sims

No comments:

Post a Comment