Tuesday, October 30, 2012

What joy!


When the Lord brought back his exiles to Jerusalem, it was like a dream! We were filled with laughter, and we sang for joy. And the other nations said, “What amazing things the Lord has done for them.” Yes, the Lord had done amazing things for us! What joy! Psalm 126: 1-3 NLT

What amazing things has God done for you? 

God made sure I was adopted into a family who loves me. 

God prepared a mate for me and has blessed us in our marriage.

God gave us the miracle of a son who is funny, smart and caring.

God called me to the ministry and has led me to a wonderful church where I feel fulfilled yet challenged in my calling.

God has continued to provide what we need in the face of everyone who simply gets what they want. 

I am extremely grateful to God. When I look back on these things, I realize it does seem like a dream. God has done amazing things for me! What joy!

What amazing things has God done for you in your life?

God, what joy are the amazing things you have done in my life! Amen.

Copyright Amelia G. Sims 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment