Friday, January 7, 2011

Something New

Do not remember the former things, or consider the things of old. I am about to do a new thing; now it springs forth, do you not perceive it? Isaiah 43 18-19a NRSV

I am about to do something new with OMD (One Minute Devotional). I have a few loose ends to tie up first, so I ask your patience over the next couple of weeks (hopefully only days). However, there are plenty of devotionals that I have written over the last couple of years. I invite you to do some exploring and see what you find. I think there is a gem or two among those and something may be just what you need to hear.

Meanwhile, keep praying and reading scripture!

Question to ask yourself each day: What new thing am I doing today? What new thing is God doing in my life right now?

God, thank you for all who read OMD. I ask your blessings on this new thing that I am attempting. May my words honor You. In Jesus' precious name I pray. Amen.

Copyright 2011 Amelia G. Sims



"New Revised Standard Version Bible, copyright 1989, Division of Christian Education of the National Council of the Churches of Christ in the United States of America. Used by permission. All rights reserved."

No comments:

Post a Comment