Friday, September 9, 2011

Thank you for being a friend!


May those who rejoice at my troubles be humiliated and disgraced. May those who triumph over me be covered with same and dishonor. But give great joy to those who have stood with me in my defense. Let them continually say, “Great is the Lord, who enjoys helping his servant.” Then I will tell everyone of your justice and goodness, and I will praise you all day long. Psalm 35: 26-28 NLT

Thank goodness that the psalmist has friends who stick by him through even the worst times.

Who are your friends that you can count on? I mean real friends, not the facebook kind.

Today send them a note or email and thank them for being such great friends.

God, we praise you for all you are and all you do. We thank you for special friends in our lives who stand with us in our defense. Thank you that we can count on friends in times of need or disgrace. In Jesus' name. Amen.

Copyright 2011 Amelia G. Sims

No comments:

Post a Comment