Sunday, October 9, 2011

God is thinking about you right now

As for me, I am poor and needy, but the Lord is thinking about me right now. You are my helper and my savior. Do not delay, O my God. Psalm 40: 17 NLT

The Lord is thinking about you right now.

Does that make you feel good?

Or are you uncomfortable with that concept?

As I am writing this, I am very comfortable with the thought that God is thinking of me right now. That doesn't mean my life is perfect or I am complete right with God this very moment. But it simply feels right and gives me courage. I may not be where God needs me to be but I know that God will guide me there. And God won't forget about me or give up on me at any time.

God, you are my helper and my savior. May all who read this devotional be filled with the knowledge of your presence in their lives at this very moment. In Jesus' name. Amen.

Copyright 2011 Amelia G. Sims

No comments:

Post a Comment