Sunday, January 29, 2012

God is Holding You

Praise the Lord; praise God our savior! For each day he carries us in his arms. Our God is a God who saves! The Sovereign Lord rescues us from death. Psalm 68: 19-20 NLT

For each day, God carries us in his arms.

Is that not a comforting thought? Today (or tomorrow if you are reading this devotional at night) keep those words in your head. Maybe write them down or make them your social website status:

God is carrying me in his arms today.

Meditate on this; think about this as you are driving to work, washing dishes, texting your friends, working in the yard, even watching television.

God, I praise you, my Lord and my savior! Each day you carry me in your arms and today is no exception. Do I not get heavy at times? Don't you wish to put me down? Am I struggling even while you give me love and support? I am so blessed and thankful for your saving love and grace. In Jesus' precious name I pray. Amen.

Copyright 2012 Amelia G. Sims

No comments:

Post a Comment