Thursday, November 11, 2010

Request for Prayer

Today's reading: Hebrews 13

Pray for us; we are sure that we have a clear conscience, desiring to act honorably in all things. Hebrews 13:18 NRSV

I would appreciate your prayers as I attempt to follow God's vision and nudging for my blogs. As many of you may know, I have this devotional blog and an additional blog in which I review books from a faith perspective. I would like to keep this blog pretty much as it is, with only some superficial improvements. However, I would really like to expand my other blog. Or I should say God is nudging me to do so.

As a non-technical person and a busy pastor, wife and mother, that is quite a challenge! I appreciate your prayers that I can remain true to the purpose of my blogs and "act honorably in all things."

Thanks for your prayers!

May God bless you this day.

Amelia

Copyright 2010 Amelia G. Sims

No comments:

Post a Comment