Tuesday, October 4, 2011

God's Wondrous Deeds

Oh, the joys of those who trust the Lord, who have no confidence in the proud, or in those who worship idols. O Lord my God, you have done many miracles for us. Your plans for us are too numerous to list. If I tried to recite all your wonderful deeds, I would never come to the end of them. Psalm 40: 4-5 NLT

The psalmist says that if we tried to recite all of God's wonderful deeds, we would never come to the end of them.

But why not take a stab at it today? In fact, let's just think about what God has done for you just this very day – whether you have just gotten up or are ready for bed. List in your mind or on paper some things you can think about that God has done for you.

What miracles or wondrous deeds can you recite?

God, I trust in you. I am not proud or conceited. I know who has done miracles and wondrous deeds in my own life just this day. I thank you for all of them and all the plans you still have for me. In Jesus' name. Amen.

Copyright 2011 Amelia G. Sims

No comments:

Post a Comment