Friday, September 21, 2012

How Kind the Lord is!


How kind the Lord is! How good he is!  So merciful, this God of ours! The Lord protects those of childlike faith;  I was facing death, and he saved me. Let my soul be at rest again,  for the Lord has been good to me. He has saved me from death,  my eyes from tears,  my feet from stumbling. And so I walk in the Lord's presence  as I live here on earth! Psalm 116: 5-9 NLT 
What good is God, anyway?
God is kind. 
God is merciful.
God protects those with childlike faith. 
God saves us.
God is good to us. 
God saves us from death.
God removes our tears.
God keeps us from stumbling. 
Will you walk in the Lord’s presence as long as you live here on earth? 
God you are good, kind, merciful, and loving. You have offered us salvation through Jesus Christ. You keep us from stumbling and from sadness. We love you. In Jesus’ Holy name. Amen.
Copyright Amelia G. Sims 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment